Created: June 19, 2021
We are hiring a brewer to start immediately. Click here for the job description and to apply: https://www.indeed.com/job/brewer-abe528ca17fb1640
- Stay home if you are sick.
- We will be doing the same and are also required to complete a health screening evaluation before each shift.
- Please wait to be seated.
- See the host stand to get a table and check in for your igloo reservation.
- Even wait for to-go beers.
- If we are at capacity, add yourself to our waitlist, and we will text you when your table is ready.
- ***IMPORTANT*** There is a strict 11pm curfew set by the MDHHS. As a result, we cannot guarantee seating for all those that join the waitlist. We will give you a call at 9/9:15pm to let you know if we can accommodate your request.
- We do not accept reservations.
- Indoor Seating:
- 50% of our seating capacity is allowed inside our building.
- First come, first served inside.
- 21+ years old after 7pm.
- Order at the indoor ordering station.
- Outdoor Seating:
- Open Air Tables
- First come, first served.
- Igloo Seating
- We have 1 igloo and 1 greenhouse still open for seating. Both are first come, first served.
- 21+ years old after 7pm if we are on a waitlist.
- Order your drinks at the outdoor ordering station (parking lot side).
- Max group size = 6 people.
- All members of your party must be present to be seated inside in order to ensure we do not go over capacity.
- If others want to join your table inside, but we are at capacity, they will need to join the waitlist.
- No masks = no service/entry
- ***IMPORTANT*** Wear it at all times unless you are drinking or eating.
- Adults and children (2+ years old) need to wear a mask.
- Wear it even outside when on our property.
- Please wear it correctly (over both your mouth and nose).
- We have disposable masks for sale for $1 if you forget yours at home.
- Contact Tracing:
- We are required to ask customers to provide their contact information per the MDHHS.
- Please scan the QR code at your table to fill out the contact tracing form.
- The Oakland County Health Department may request this information if there is a potential outbreak at the brewery so they can do proper contact tracing.
- This information will be safely stored and will not be given or sold to any other entities beside the Health Department.
- No waiting areas.
- If we are on a wait, please scan the QR code at the door to add yourself to our digital waitlist. Indicate if you prefer sitting inside or outside.
- We will text you when a table is ready, and you will have 10 minutes to return to the host stand.
- While waiting for a table, please wait at your car or take a walk around downtown.
- To-Go Beer:
- Please use the online Curbside Pick Up ordering process to limit the number of people inside our building as we are at a limited capacity inside.
- Alcohol will be uploaded to our website at the start of our business hours and will be taken down one hour before closing time.
- Curbside Pick Up is available during the days and times we are open.
- ***IMPORTANT*** You must pick your online order up from the brewery the same day the order is place during business hours. If you do not pick it up by our closing time, your order will be canceled. You will not be refunded or given a store credit. Thank you for understanding!
- View more details about Curbside Pick Up here: http://draftingtablebeer.com/curbside/
- Stay 6 feet apart:
- Tables are spaced 6 feet apart.
- Keep 6 feet away from others not in your party.
- Stay seated at all times:
- Unless you are getting up to go to the restroom or to order.
- No mingling.
- Digital tap list:
- Know what you are ordering before getting in line at the ordering counter.
- Only 3 people (or 3 groups of 2) are allowed in line at a time to ensure proper social distancing.
- We will constantly be sanitizing surfaces, handles, restrooms, the entryway, tables, chairs, etc.
- We have several hand sanitizer stations set up around the brewery that we encourage you to use.
- We have air scrubbers installed in our HVAC system to help improve our indoor air quality.
- (1) person at a time in restroom unless they are in your same party since we cannot guarantee 6 feet distancing in the small room.
- Personal growlers:
- We are now refilling personal growlers.
- Please bring them in clean for us to fill. If there is any debris, mold, or if it smells foul we will no be able to refill it.
- We will sanitize the inside prior to filling and it will take several minutes.
- You can still purchase growlers, howlers, and prowlers from us to fill.
- Can returns:
- You are welcome to show us the can returns, but please bring them back to your house to recycle.
- We will include the deposit return refund on your tab.
- We have a BYOF policy (bring your own food).
- We encourage you to order food from our neighboring restaurants or from the food trucks that visit.
- Please also bring your own plastic utensils, plates, and napkins or get them from the restaurant/food truck that you order from.
- Click here for the food truck schedule: http://draftingtablebeer.com/food/
See below for our adjusted hours. Please note all customers are required to leave the brewery by 10pm due to the latest MDHHS order.
3-10 PM • Mon-Fri
1-10 PM • Sat
1-8 PM • Sun
*Our hours are subject to change, so always check our our website and social media prior to heading to the brewery.
See latest information from the MDHHS: https://www.michigan.gov/coronavirus/0,9753,7-406-98178_98455-553387–,00.html
Curbside Pick Up is available during our posted business hours.
HOW TO ORDER:
• Order beer, hard cider, and wine online only for curbside pick up.
• Items will be uploaded to the website at opening every day and will be taken down 1 hour prior to closing time until further notice.
• You must pick your order up the same day you place it during our business hours. Your order will be canceled at closing time if it’s not picked up. You will not be refunded or given a store credit. Thank you for understanding.
- Click here to shop: http://draftingtablebeer.com/shop/
- Add items to your cart and click “View Cart” to check out.
- Check Out process….
- If someone else will be picking up your order, you must include their first and last name in the “Other Notes” section. This is located just below where you enter your billing address. Those picking up need to be 21+years old with a valid photo ID.
- You do not need a PayPal account to purchase. You can pay via your credit/debt card. Just click “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” when you are directed to the PayPal website.
- Check your email for your order receipt (from our website or PayPal). It will take a few minutes to come through. Please know your Order Number. PayPal shows the order number as WC-####.
- If you do not receive an email from us, give us a call to confirm we received your order.
- Give us about 20 minutes prior to picking up.
- Park in a “Curbside PickUp” parking spot.
- Call: (248) 956-7279 letting us know you are here.
- Provide your order number, full name, and what parking space you are in.
- Have your ID ready to show us through your driver side window (keep window closed).
- We will set the beer on the barstool in front of your parking spot for you to grab.
THINGS TO NOTE:
- Must be 21+ years old to purchase alcohol.
- Alcohol is only available for Pick Up at the brewery. No delivery or shipping.
- If you are also purchasing merchandise and would like to pick it up with your beer/wine, be sure to click “Local Pick Up at Brewery” if you do not want these items shipped to you.
- Please do not enter the taproom for curbside pick up in order to limit the amount of people inside our building.
- You must prepay with a credit card- no cash.
- No refunds or store credits if you do not pick up your order the same day you place it. At the end of the day if you do not pick up your order, it will be canceled and you will not receive a store credit/refund.
- No personal growlers will be filled at this time- only new growlers from us. They are discounted!
- We only have 1 phone line, so please be patient with us.
- Please know your Order Number and provide that to us when you arrive.
- THANK YOU for ordering beer!!!
Read the whole article here: Detroit Free Press Article Link
“He spilled beer on her on their second date. Now they run a popular Michigan brewery.”
“Drafting Table Brewing Co., which opened in 2016 in Wixom, is quickly becoming one of Michigan’s big players in independent craft beer…”
Click on the link above to read the whole article.
Join the Drafting Table Cycling Team in the Bike MS: Great Lakes Bavarian Breakaway 2019!
This ride raises money for the National MS Society, and their goal is to help reduce the devastating effects of Multiple Sclerosis. They do this through providing funds for research, education, and connecting those with MS with medical and informational resources.
- Date: Saturday, September 28th
- The ride is also Sunday, September 29th but our goal is to have a strong showing on Saturday
- Time: 7:30 am
- Road routes and multiple lengths available (30, 50, 75, and 100 miles)- 30 mile shuttle leaves at 7:45 am
- Lunch, rest stops with snacks, & refreshments provided along the way
- At the end of the race we will have our Drafting Table tent set up and will have refreshments. We will be set up until about 2pm
- Each participant will receive a bike MS T-Shirt the day of the race
- Sign up for the Drafting Table Team HERE
- Make sure to select Join Our Team on this page
- Registration is currently $50 through August 4th, but use the following discount code to receive 25% off your registration: NewRider
- Fundraising Goal per Rider: $250
- DT cycling jerseys will be available for purchase at Drafting Table for 25% off once you sign up
- Don’t want to ride, but you want to assist with our fundraising efforts? You can also donate to the team HERE
- Click HERE for more information about the weekly training rides
- Email either Info@draftingtablebeer.com or email@example.com if you have any questions.
Are you looking to earn extra money and do you have a passion for craft beer and customer service? We are looking to hire part time servers to join the DTBC family. We are looking for candidates who are available to work one or more shifts per week when needed.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Your resume
- Your availability
A Drafting Table server is responsible for creating an extraordinary experience by providing pleasant and responsive service to all guests.
We are looking for a candidate with the following attributes that include, but are not limited to:
- A passion for and knowledge of craft beer
- Follow all directions, protocols, and procedures accurately an consistently
- Service oriented and has at least one year of customer service experience
- Upholds honesty
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding work ethic
- Able to multitask
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- Friendly, personable, and able to make relationships with guests
- Courteous and thoughtful of others
- Professional etiquette
- Detail oriented
- Complete all tasks in a safe, sanitary, and timely manner
- Resolves problems quickly
- Computer literate
- Good hygiene
- Knowledge in all things Drafting Table Brewing Co.
- Knowledge in state alcohol laws and health codes is a plus
- Tip certification is a plus
Candidates must be able to fulfill the following tasks that include, but are not limited to:
- Adhere to all Drafting table policies and procedures
- Provide excellent customer service
- Perform opening and closing duties
- Greet guests and seat them
- Accurately take orders, suggest beers, upsell, and deliver items to guests
- Process, fill, and deliver curbside pickup orders
- Effectively communicate with guests and fellow employees
- Able to handle products in a sanitary and safe manner and adhere to food safety and regulations
- Provide a clean and safe atmosphere
- Check identification of customers to verify they are over 21 years of age to purchase and consume alcohol
- Able to handle money and perform basic math quickly
- Promptly clean tables
- Complete TIPS certification and implement their training during shifts
- Able to navigate and operate a POS system efficiently
- Arrive to work on time when scheduled
- Be ready and willing to assist fellow employees as needed
- Be available to cover shifts for fellow employees as needed
- Able to find a shift replacement if needed
- Wash glasses and dishes
- Safely maneuver and change out kegs when needed with the assistance of a manager or shift leader on duty
- Report and document all significant shift incidences
- Keep restrooms clean and stocked with necessary supplies
- Complete various cleaning projects
- Answer the phone
- Represent the DTBC brand positively while on and off duty
Candidates must also be able to handle the following physical demands that include, but are not limited to:
- Standing and walking through the indoor and outdoor seating area and delivering curbside pickup orders to parked vehicles for 8+ hours on concrete floors
- Wear a mask for 8+ hours
- Assist manager or shift leader on duty with moving kegs, cans, bottles, etc. in the cold room
- Lift and carry 30+ lbs.
- Bend, stoop, and kneel
- Climb a ladder
- Wash and sanitize hands frequently
Other requirements include:
- 21+ years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid identification
- Supply your own dependable transportation to and from work
Posted: March 11, 2021
Are you signed up for our newslettters but are not receiving them? They could be going to your Promotions tab if you have Gmail. See below for how to fix this.
The Newsletters are titled DTBC Beer News, and they are emailed out every week or every other week.
We are now apart of Tagabrew and our necklaces and tags are in. The starter necklace is $5.00 that includes the necklace and DTBC tag. Just the tag is $2.00. Visit http://www.tagabrew.com/ to see other participating breweries.