Below is the list of policies we have put into place due to COVID-19.
If you choose to not follow them, we will ask you to leave.
Thank you for your patience during this time, and thank you for supporting Drafting Table!
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home. We will be doing the same. We will also be completing a health screening and taking our temperatures before each shift.
- Please wait to be seated (and even wait for to-go beers). If there is a wait, add your name and cell phone number to the list and we will text you when your table is ready. We unfortunately cannot allow you to wait for a table on our property, so please feel free to wait in your car or take a walk around downtown Wixom.
- Masks are required to be worn until you are seated with your beer. They are even required outside when on our property. If you get up from your table, please put your mask back on and please wear it correctly.
- If you are only ordering beer to-go, please use the online Curbside Pick Up ordering process to limit the number of people inside our building. Alcohol will be uploaded to our website at the start of our business hours and will be taken down at closing time. Curbside Pick Up is available during the days and times we are open. ***IMPORTANT*** You must pick your online order up from the brewery the same day the order is place during business hours. If you do not pick it up by our closing time, your order will be canceled. You will not be refunded or given a store credit. Thank you for understanding! View more details about Curbside Pick Up here: https://draftingtablebeer.com/home/curbside/
- We will be at LESS THAN 50% capacity inside to ensure 6 feet social distancing rules, so we will have a lot less tables and chairs. We do have a new outdoor seating area!
- With this being said, we will be 21+ years old after 7pm.
- All members of your party (including children) will need to remain seated at all times unless ordering a beverage or using the restroom.
- Keep 6 feet away from others not in your party as much as possible.
- Do not move our tables and chairs. We’ve placed them specifically where they are to ensure we have at least 6 feet distance between each party.
- Bar seating is very limited. We have a few tables pushed up to the bar to ensure 6 feet distance between guests and the servers behind the bar.
- Our tap list will be on our website. Scan the QR code on your table to view our online menu. If you do not have a smart phone, just ask a server to assist you. View our tap list here: https://draftingtablebeer.com/home/beer/
- Please order your drinks and pay/open a tab at the bar for the time being. We have two ordering stations set up for you. There are markings on the ground showing 6 feet distance and plex-glass hung to separate you from the server. Don’t forget to bring your ID and wear your mask.
- Sorry, no mingling between or at other tables outside of your own.
- Max group size is 8 people.
- We will constantly be sanitizing surfaces, handles, restrooms, the entry way, tables, chairs, etc.
- We have several hand sanitizer stations set up around the brewery that we encourage you to use.
- Restrooms- since we cannot guarantee 6 feet distance between others in the restrooms, we ask that only one person at a time uses them unless they are in the same party as you. Please knock before entering.
- We are still holding off on filling customer’s personal growlers and accepting can returns. You are welcome to show us the can returns, but bring them back to your house to recycle. We will include the deposit return refund on your tab.
- We will not have board games and coloring books available until further notice.
- Sorry, no darts.
- All our normal weekly events are on hold for the time being.
- All food trucks are on hold until further notice as well. We encourage you to order food from our neighboring restaurants. Please also bring your own plastic utensils, plates, and napkins or get them from the restaurant that you order food from.
Below are our business hours. Make sure to always check our website for our latest hours prior to visiting us as these may change.
Monday-Thursday • 3-10pm
Friday-Saturday • 12-10pm
Sunday • 1-9pm
Curbside Pick Up will be the following days this week:
Monday – Thursday • 3-10 pm
Friday – Saturday • 12-10 pm
Sunday • 1-9 pm
HOW TO ORDER:
• Order beer, hard cider, and wine online only for curbside pick up.
• Items will be uploaded to the website at opening every day and will be taken down 1 hour prior to closing time until further notice.
• You must pick your order up the same day you place it during our business hours. Your order will be canceled at closing time if it’s not picked up. You will not be refunded or given a store credit. Thank you for understanding.
- Click here to shop: https://draftingtablebeer.com/home/shop/
- Add items to your cart and click “View Cart” to check out.
- Check Out process….
- If someone else will be picking up your order, you must include their first and last name in the “Other Notes” section. This is located just below where you enter your billing address. Those picking up need to be 21+years old with a valid photo ID.
- You do not need a PayPal account to purchase. You can pay via your credit/debt card. Just click “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” when you are directed to the PayPal website.
- Check your email for your order receipt (from our website or PayPal). It will take a few minutes to come through. Please know your Order Number. PayPal shows the order number as WC-####.
- If you do not receive an email from us, give us a call to confirm we received your order.
- Give us about 20 minutes prior to picking up.
- Park in a “Curbside PickUp” parking spot.
- Call: (248) 956-7279 letting us know you are here.
- Provide your order number, full name, and what parking space you are in.
- Have your ID ready to show us through your driver side window (keep window closed).
- We will set the beer on the barstool in front of your parking spot for you to grab.
THINGS TO NOTE:
- Must be 21+ years old to purchase alcohol.
- Alcohol is only available for Pick Up at the brewery. No delivery or shipping.
- If you are also purchasing merchandise and would like to pick it up with your beer/wine, be sure to click “Local Pick Up at Brewery” if you do not want these items shipped to you.
- Please do not enter the taproom for curbside pick up in order to limit the amount of people inside our building.
- You must prepay with a credit card- no cash.
- No refunds or store credits if you do not pick up your order the same day you place it. At the end of the day if you do not pick up your order, it will be canceled and you will not receive a store credit/refund.
- No personal growlers will be filled at this time- only new growlers from us. They are discounted!
- We only have 1 phone line, so please be patient with us.
- Please know your Order Number and provide that to us when you arrive.
- THANK YOU for ordering beer!!!
Join us every Tuesday for Stein Night! Bring in your own stein (up to 1 Liter) to fill up with any tier 1 or 2 beer for the regular pint price.
Wixom’s La Casita Restaurant will be setting up every Wednesday inside the pub to serve tacos and burritos! Choose your protein, corn or flour tortillas, your toppings, and add on a side of chips and salsa. They also accept credit cards.
Starting Wednesday, May 6, 2020!!!!
Ride your bicycle or motorcycle to the brewery every Wednesday from May 6th – October 7th and receive $0.50 off each tier 1 and 2 pint!
Join us every Thursday for Quizzo Trivia starting at 8pm. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place teams receive gift card prizes.
Every Friday is Firkin Friday! Click here to learn what the firkin will be this week: Beer List
Click here to view our list of live music: Facebook Event Page
All classes are canceled until further notice. If you signed up for the March class, you will be able to sign up for free for a future class later this year. Thank you for understanding!
More Fit Studios will be at the brewery once a month to lead us in an excersie class followed by a beermosa! Check out the dates below. You can sign up for the current month’s class by heading to our Shop section of our website.
- $11 – includes a 1 hour class and a beermosa after
- Arrive by 11:45am to check in and get settled
- Class begins promptly at 12pm
- Some classes may require a yoga mat so read the details about each class in the Shop section
- Must pre-register on our website as space is limited
- You must pay when you register. Sorry, no refunds
Here’s the list of future dates that More Fit will be here:
- April 19, 2020 – Barre Class- Canceled
- May 17, 2020 – Class TBD
- June 7, 2020 – Class TBD
- July 12, 2020 – Class TBD
- August 16, 2020 – Class TBD
- September 20, 2020 – Class TBD
- October 18, 2020 – Class TBD
- November 15, 2020 – Class TBD
- December 13, 2020 – Class TBD
Join us and Andrew R. from Five Becomes West for Open Mic Night! Check out the specific dates below. Sign ups start at 4pm and music begins at 5pm. Also, come hungry because EJ’s Gourmet Street Cuisine will be cooking dinner outside the pub from 4-8pm.
- May 24, 2020
- June 28, 2020
- July 26, 2020
- August 30, 2020
- September 27, 2020
- October 25, 2020
- November 29, 2020
- December 27, 2020
Join us for Books and Brews the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 7pm at the brewery for an adult book club led by the Wixom Public Library.
- January 14th- A Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles
- February 11th- Educated: A Memoir by Tara Westover
- March 10th- The Power by Naomi Alderman
- April 14th- There There by Tommy Orange
- May 12th- TBD
- June 9th- TBD
- July 14th- TBD
- August 11th- TBD
- September 15th- TBD
- October 13th- TBD
- November 10th- TBD
Copies of the current month’s book will be available at the information desk at the Wixom Library for check out. Happy reading and cheers!