Below is the list of policies we have put into place due to COVID-19.
If you choose to not follow them, we will require you to leave.
Thank you for your patience during this time, and thank you for supporting Drafting Table!
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home. We will be doing the same. We will also be completing a health screening and taking our temperatures before each shift.
- Please wait to be seated (and even wait for to-go beers). If there is a wait, add your name and cell phone number to the list and we will text you when your table is ready.
- We do not have any waiting areas, so if you are waiting for a table you are able to wait at your car or take a walk around downtown Wixom.
- Masks are required to be worn until you are seated with your beer. They are even required outside when on our property. If you get up from your table, you must put your mask back on. Please wear it correctly (over both your mouth and nose). We have disposable masks for sale for $1 if you forget yours at home.
- If you are only ordering beer to-go, please use the online Curbside Pick Up ordering process to limit the number of people inside our building. Alcohol will be uploaded to our website at the start of our business hours and will be taken down one hour before closing time. Curbside Pick Up is available during the days and times we are open. ***IMPORTANT*** You must pick your online order up from the brewery the same day the order is place during business hours. If you do not pick it up by our closing time, your order will be canceled. You will not be refunded or given a store credit. Thank you for understanding! View more details about Curbside Pick Up here: https://draftingtablebeer.com/home/curbside/
- We have limited seating inside to ensure 6 feet social distancing. We have outdoor seating as well with tables spaced 6 feet apart. Feel free to bundle up and bring a blanket to sit outside.
- We are 21+ years old after 7pm if we are on a wait list for tables.
- All members of your party (including children) need to remain seated at all times unless ordering a beverage or using the restroom.
- Keep 6 feet away from others not in your party.
- Do not move our tables and chairs. We’ve placed them specifically where they are to ensure we have at least 6 feet distance between each party.
- Bar seating is very limited. We have a few tables pushed up to the bar to ensure 6 feet distance between guests and the servers behind the bar.
- Our tap list will be on our website. Scan the QR code on your table to view our online menu. If you do not have a smart phone, just ask a server to assist you. View our tap list here: https://draftingtablebeer.com/home/beer/
- Please order your drinks and pay/open a tab at the bar if you are seated inside and at the outdoor ordering station if you are seated outside. There are markings on the ground showing 6 feet distance and plex-glass hung to separate you from the server. Don’t forget to bring your ID and wear your mask.
- Know what you are ordering before getting in line at the ordering counter. Only 3 people (or 3 groups of 2) are allowed in line at a time to ensure proper social distancing.
- No mingling and standing between or at other tables outside of your own.
- Max group size is 8 people.
- We will constantly be sanitizing surfaces, handles, restrooms, the entry way, tables, chairs, etc.
- We have several hand sanitizer stations set up around the brewery that we encourage you to use.
- Restrooms- since we cannot guarantee 6 feet distance between others in the restrooms, we ask that only one person at a time uses them unless they are in the same party as you. Please knock before entering.
- We are still holding off on filling customer’s personal growlers and accepting can returns. You are welcome to show us the can returns, but bring them back to your house to recycle. We will include the deposit return refund on your tab.
- We will not have board games and coloring books available until further notice.
- Sorry, no darts.
- All our normal weekly events are on hold for the time being.
- Food truck visits are limited for the time being. Check out this link to view the schedule: https://draftingtablebeer.com/home/food/
- We encourage you to order food from our neighboring restaurants if we do not have a food truck here. Please also bring your own plastic utensils, plates, and napkins or get them from the restaurant that you order food from.