Join us for euchre starting Wednesday, 12/6 at 7pm and each Wednesday after (until Bike Night May 2024).We will play a casual and friendly game with a different partner for each round.
Here are the rules:
- It’s free to play (just purchase a drink or two from us)
- All skill levels are welcome
- A “game” is made up of eight hands with each player dealing twice.
- You can get more than 10 points.
- No stealing the deal.
- Change partners after each game. You rotate partners at your table of four to avoid too many moves to another table.
- After four games at that table, the loser moves to another table and begins another four games.
- “Screw the Dealer”
- WHEN GOING ALONE the opposite team gets four points for Euchres and reneges.
- No table talk regarding the current hand. Talk your heads off about everything else as this is a social event =]
- Don’t play too slow.
- If there is an odd number of people we may have a sit-out or play a six-person cutthroat game.
- Keep your own score and be honest.
- One of our mug club members will be hosting the game and helping people learn the rules (thank you Bob for helping!)
- Don’t be a jerk!
- Have fun!
- The person with the most points will win a Drafting Table gift card at the end of the night.