We will be closed on Monday, 7/4. See you on Tuesday!
Customer Keg Orders
We sell kegs to customers for personal use. If you are looking to purchase for your business or event to resell, please email email@example.com.
- Call us during our posted business hours: (248) 956-7279
- Order one of our kegs or bring in a personal keg for us to fill. See below for more details on this.
- Beer available for keg fills change frequently and is dependent on our stock.
- Reach out to us for availability and pricing.
Lead Times on Orders
- Usually 7-14 days, but we will call when the keg is ready to be picked up.
Ordering Beer in a DTBC Kegs
- Our kegs are compatible with a Sankey D Coupler.
- Keg deposit is required. It will be returned to you when we receive our keg back.
- Keg Sizes:
- 1/6 bbl ($70 deposit): 16oz Pours = ~41
- 1/4 bbl ($80 deposit): 16oz Pours = ~62
- 1/2 bbl ($100 deposit): 16oz Pours = ~124
- Please return our keg within 3 months or you are subject to losing your deposit.
Ordering Beer for a Personal Keg
- Bring in your keg (Sankey or Corny) cleaned, sanitized, and pressurized to at least 5-psi.
- If the keg is not pressurized there will be a $10 cleaning fee added to your order.
- Personal kegs that are not clean/sanitized/pressurized may take 14+ days to fill as we only clean kegs twice a month.
- We do not fill kegs that are from other breweries (including leased kegs from breweries). Example: Micro-Star.
Picking Up and Purchasing
- We will call you when your keg is ready to pick up.
- You are responsible for bringing the keg out of the brewery and loading it into your vehicle, so we recommend that you bring a 2nd person to assist you. Full 1/2 bbl kegs weigh ~180 lbs.
- Pay for your keg when you pick up, not at the time of ordering.
- If the keg is not picked up within 7 days of us contacting you, it's subject to be resold to another customer.
- If you need a picnic/hand tap because it's not going in a kegerator, just let us know and we can add one to your order ($35 deposit).
Tap Handles for Sale
- Custom Drafting Table tap handles are also for sale for your at home kegerator.
- $35 + tax and can be purchased at the brewery.