Customer Keg Orders
We sell kegs to customers for personal use. If you are looking to purchase for your business or event to resell, please email email@example.com.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org - We no longer take keg orders over the phone.
- Order one of our kegs or bring in a personal keg for us to fill. See below for more details on this.
- Beer available for keg fills change frequently and is dependent on our stock.
- Reach out to us for availability and pricing.
Lead Times on Orders
- Usually 7-14 days as it's dependent on our brew schedule.
- We will call when the keg is ready to be picked up.
Ordering Beer in a DTBC Kegs
- Our kegs are compatible with a Sankey D Coupler.
- Keg deposit is required. It will be returned to you when we receive our keg back.
- Keg Sizes:
- 1/6 bbl ($70 deposit): 16oz Pours = ~41
- 1/4 bbl ($80 deposit): 16oz Pours = ~62
- 1/2 bbl ($100 deposit): 16oz Pours = ~124
- Please return our keg within 3 months or you are subject to losing your deposit.
Ordering Beer for a Personal Keg
- Bring in your keg (Sankey or Corny) cleaned, sanitized, and pressurized to at least 5-psi.
- If the keg is not pressurized there will be a $10 cleaning fee added to your order.
- Personal kegs that are not clean/sanitized/pressurized may take 14+ days to fill as we only clean kegs twice a month.
- We do not fill kegs that are from other breweries (including leased kegs from breweries). Example: Micro-Star.
Picking Up and Purchasing
- We will call you when your keg is ready to pick up.
- You are responsible for bringing the keg out of the brewery and loading it into your vehicle, so we recommend that you bring a 2nd person to assist you. Full 1/2 bbl kegs weigh ~180 lbs.
- Pay for your keg when you pick up, not at the time of ordering.
- If the keg is not picked up within 7 days of us contacting you, it's subject to be resold to another customer.
- If you need a picnic/hand tap because it's not going in a kegerator, just let us know and we can add one to your order ($35 deposit).
Tap Handles for Sale
- Custom Drafting Table tap handles are also for sale for your at home kegerator.
- $35 + tax and can be purchased at the brewery.