Due to the latest MDHHS executive order, we are adjusting our business hours and services. See below.
4-8 PM • Mon – Thurs
***Closed Thursday, 11/26 for Thanksgiving
2-8 PM • Fri – Sat
2-6 PM • Sun
Outdoor seating including igloo seating & to-go only until December 8 (11:59pm)
Keep watching our website and social media as hours are subject to change.
View the MDHHS Order here:
Below is the list of policies we have put into place due to COVID-19.
If you choose to not follow them, we will require you to leave.
Thank you for your patience during this time, and thank you for supporting Drafting Table!
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home. We will be doing the same. We will also be completing a health screening and taking our temperatures before each shift.
- Please wait to be seated (and even wait for to-go beers). If there is a wait, add your name and cell phone number to the list and we will text you when your table is ready.
- Starting Wednesday, 11/18, we will no longer be allowing guests to sit down inside. We will still be offering outdoor seating and to-go beers. Feel free to bundle up and bring a blanket (or purchase one from us) to sit outside.
- For outdoor sit-down service, we are required to record the names, phone numbers, dates, and times patrons sit down and enjoy beer with us. The Oakland County Health Department may request this information if there is a potential outbreak at the brewery so they can do proper contact tracing. This information will be safely stored and will not be given or sold to any other entities beside the Health Department. If you refuse to provide this information we unfortunately will not be allowed to seat you. See the latest order from the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services here that is requiring us to do this: https://www.michigan.gov/coronavirus/0,9753,7-406-98178_98455-543708–,00.html
- We do not have any waiting areas, so if you are waiting for a table you are able to wait at your car or take a walk around downtown Wixom.
- Masks are required to be worn until you are seated with your beer. They are even required outside when on our property. If you get up from your table, you must put your mask back on. Please wear it correctly (over both your mouth and nose). We have disposable masks for sale for $1 if you forget yours at home.
- If you are only ordering beer to-go, please use the online Curbside Pick Up ordering process to limit the number of people inside our building. Alcohol will be uploaded to our website at the start of our business hours and will be taken down one hour before closing time. Curbside Pick Up is available during the days and times we are open. ***IMPORTANT*** You must pick your online order up from the brewery the same day the order is place during business hours. If you do not pick it up by our closing time, your order will be canceled. You will not be refunded or given a store credit. Thank you for understanding! View more details about Curbside Pick Up here: https://draftingtablebeer.com/home/curbside/
- We have limited seating inside to ensure 6 feet social distancing. We have outdoor seating as well with tables spaced 6 feet apart.
- We are 21+ years old after 7pm if we are on a wait list for tables.
- All members of your party (including children) need to remain seated at all times unless ordering a beverage or using the restroom.
- Keep 6 feet away from others not in your party.
- Do not move our tables and chairs. We’ve placed them specifically where they are to ensure we have at least 6 feet distance between each party.
- Our tap list will be on our website. Scan the QR code on your table to view our online menu. If you do not have a smart phone, just ask a server to assist you. View our tap list here: https://draftingtablebeer.com/home/beer/
- Please order your drinks and pay/open a tab at the bar. There are markings on the ground showing 6 feet distance and plex-glass hung to separate you from the server. Don’t forget to bring your ID and wear your mask.
- Know what you are ordering before getting in line at the ordering counter. Only 3 people (or 3 groups of 2) are allowed in line at a time to ensure proper social distancing.
- No mingling and standing between or at other tables outside of your own.
- Max group size is 6 people.
- We will constantly be sanitizing surfaces, handles, restrooms, the entry way, tables, chairs, etc.
- We have several hand sanitizer stations set up around the brewery that we encourage you to use.
- Restrooms- since we cannot guarantee 6 feet distance between others in the restrooms, we ask that only one person at a time uses them unless they are in the same party as you. Please knock before entering.
- We are still holding off on filling customer’s personal growlers and accepting can returns. You are welcome to show us the can returns, but bring them back to your house to recycle. We will include the deposit return refund on your tab.
- We will not have board games and coloring books available until further notice.
- Sorry, no darts.
- All our normal weekly events are on hold for the time being.
- Food truck visits are on hold until further notice.
- We encourage you to order food from our neighboring restaurants. Please also bring your own plastic utensils, plates, and napkins or get them from the restaurant that you order food from.
Curbside Pick Up is available during our posted business hours.
HOW TO ORDER:
• Order beer, hard cider, and wine online only for curbside pick up.
• Items will be uploaded to the website at opening every day and will be taken down 1 hour prior to closing time until further notice.
• You must pick your order up the same day you place it during our business hours. Your order will be canceled at closing time if it’s not picked up. You will not be refunded or given a store credit. Thank you for understanding.
- Click here to shop: https://draftingtablebeer.com/home/shop/
- Add items to your cart and click “View Cart” to check out.
- Check Out process….
- If someone else will be picking up your order, you must include their first and last name in the “Other Notes” section. This is located just below where you enter your billing address. Those picking up need to be 21+years old with a valid photo ID.
- You do not need a PayPal account to purchase. You can pay via your credit/debt card. Just click “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” when you are directed to the PayPal website.
- Check your email for your order receipt (from our website or PayPal). It will take a few minutes to come through. Please know your Order Number. PayPal shows the order number as WC-####.
- If you do not receive an email from us, give us a call to confirm we received your order.
- Give us about 20 minutes prior to picking up.
- Park in a “Curbside PickUp” parking spot.
- Call: (248) 956-7279 letting us know you are here.
- Provide your order number, full name, and what parking space you are in.
- Have your ID ready to show us through your driver side window (keep window closed).
- We will set the beer on the barstool in front of your parking spot for you to grab.
THINGS TO NOTE:
- Must be 21+ years old to purchase alcohol.
- Alcohol is only available for Pick Up at the brewery. No delivery or shipping.
- If you are also purchasing merchandise and would like to pick it up with your beer/wine, be sure to click “Local Pick Up at Brewery” if you do not want these items shipped to you.
- Please do not enter the taproom for curbside pick up in order to limit the amount of people inside our building.
- You must prepay with a credit card- no cash.
- No refunds or store credits if you do not pick up your order the same day you place it. At the end of the day if you do not pick up your order, it will be canceled and you will not receive a store credit/refund.
- No personal growlers will be filled at this time- only new growlers from us. They are discounted!
- We only have 1 phone line, so please be patient with us.
- Please know your Order Number and provide that to us when you arrive.
- THANK YOU for ordering beer!!!