Online reservations are required for our outdoor igloos. Please read all the rules prior to making a reservation as there are no refunds for cancellations.
- Reserve online below.
- You can schedule a reservation up to 14 days in advance.
- $10 for a 1 Hour reservation and $20 for a 2 Hour reservation.
- Max 6 people allowed inside the igloo.
- 21+ years old after 7pm
- At the start of your reservation:
- Check in at the Host Stand inside
- Fill out the contact tracing form
- Order your beers
- We will then show you to your igloo
- We will hold your reservation for 15 minutes if you are running a little late. If you do not show up within that time, you forfeit your reservation, there are no refunds, and we have the right to seat other guests inside your igloo.
- A beer/hard cider/wine purchase from us for on-site consumption is mandatory to rent an igloo.
- All beverages must be purchased from Drafting Table. You are welcome to bring in your own food as we do not have a kitchen. Click on this link for more information: https://draftingtablebeer.com/home/food/.
- Even though the igloos are heated, please dress for the weather and in layers. You can even bring a blanket.
- No dogs allowed inside the igloos.
- No smoking or vaping inside the igloos.
- Please exit the igloo promptly at the end of your reservation time slot in order for us to sanitize and air it out prior to the next group. If you want to hang out longer, you are welcome to see if there are any open tables around our building. These tables are covered by our awning but are not heated. Just head to the host stand to be seated at one of these tables.
- In between guests, we air each igloo out for 15 minutes by opening up the door and two vents. We also sanitize the frequently touched surfaces.
- You are able to reschedule your reservation up to 8 hours prior to your start time. Please do this online only.
- No refunds or store credits for cancellations – email us at Amberk@draftingtablebeer.com if you need to cancel.
- Email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Below is the list of policies we have put into place due to COVID-19 and the MDHHS orders.
If you choose to not follow them, we will require you to leave.
Thank you for your patience during this time, and thank you for supporting Drafting Table!
- Stay home if you are sick.
- We will be doing the same and are also required to complete a health screening evaluation before each shift.
- Please wait to be seated.
- See the host stand to get a table and check in for your igloo reservation.
- Even wait for to-go beers.
- If we are at capacity, add yourself to our waitlist, and we will text you when your table is ready.
- ***IMPORTANT*** There is a strict 11pm curfew set by the MDHHS. As a result, we cannot guarantee seating for all those that join the waitlist. We will give you a call at 9/9:15pm to let you know if we can accommodate your request.
- Indoor Seating:
- 50% of our seating capacity is allowed inside our building.
- First come, first served inside.
- 21+ years old after 7pm.
- Order at the ordering station.
- Outdoor Seating:
- Open Air Tables
- First come, first served.
- Igloo Seating
- 21+ years old after 7pm if we are on a waitlist.
- Order your at the ordering station inside.
- Max group size = 6 people.
- All members of your party must be present to be seated inside in order to ensure we do not go over capacity.
- If others want to join your table inside, but we are at capacity, they will need to join the waitlist.
- No masks = no service/entry
- ***IMPORTANT*** Wear it at all times unless you are drinking or eating.
- Adults and children need to wear a mask.
- Wear it even outside when on our property.
- Please wear it correctly (over both your mouth and nose).
- We have disposable masks for sale for $1 if you forget yours at home.
- Contact Tracing:
- We are required to record the names, phone numbers, dates, and times patrons sit down and enjoy beer with us.
- The Oakland County Health Department may request this information if there is a potential outbreak at the brewery so they can do proper contact tracing.
- This information will be safely stored and will not be given or sold to any other entities beside the Health Department.
- If you refuse to provide this information we unfortunately will not be allowed to seat you.
- No waiting areas.
- To-Go Beer:
- Please use the online Curbside Pick Up ordering process to limit the number of people inside our building as we are at a limited capacity inside.
- Alcohol will be uploaded to our website at the start of our business hours and will be taken down one hour before closing time.
- Curbside Pick Up is available during the days and times we are open.
- ***IMPORTANT*** You must pick your online order up from the brewery the same day the order is place during business hours. If you do not pick it up by our closing time, your order will be canceled. You will not be refunded or given a store credit. Thank you for understanding!
- View more details about Curbside Pick Up here: https://draftingtablebeer.com/home/curbside/
- Stay 6 feet apart:
- Tables are spaced 6 feet apart.
- Keep 6 feet away from others not in your party.
- Stay seated at all times:
- Unless you are getting up to go to the restroom or to order.
- No mingling.
- Digital tap list:
- Know what you are ordering before getting in line at the ordering counter.
- Only 3 people (or 3 groups of 2) are allowed in line at a time to ensure proper social distancing.
- We will constantly be sanitizing surfaces, handles, restrooms, the entryway, tables, chairs, etc.
- We have several hand sanitizer stations set up around the brewery that we encourage you to use.
- We have air scrubbers installed in our HVAC system to help improve our indoor air quality.
- (1) person at a time in restroom unless they are in your same party since we cannot guarantee 6 feet distancing in the small room.
- No personal growlers:
- We are still holding off on filling personal growlers.
- You can purchase a new one from us if you’d like a growler fill.
- Can returns:
- You are welcome to show us the can returns, but please bring them back to your house to recycle.
- We will include the deposit return refund on your tab.
- We are still BYOF (bring your own food).
- We encourage you to order food from our neighboring restaurants.
- Please also bring your own plastic utensils, plates, and napkins or get them from the restaurant that you order food from.
- Food trucks will return once the weather warms up.
See below for our adjusted hours. Please note all customers are required to leave the brewery by 10pm due to the latest MDHHS order.
3-10 PM • Mon-Fri
1-10 PM • Sat
1-8 PM • Sun
*Our hours are subject to change, so always check our our website and social media prior to heading to the brewery.
See latest information from the MDHHS: https://www.michigan.gov/coronavirus/0,9753,7-406-98178_98455-553387–,00.html