We are now accepting reservations online for our outdoor igloos.
- Reserve online below.
- You can schedule a reservation up to 7 days in advance.
- $10 for a 1 Hour reservation and $20 for a 2 Hour reservation.
- Max 6 people allowed inside the igloo.
- All members of the party must be from the same household per the MDHHS’s executive order.
- At the start of your reservation:
- Check in at the Host Stand inside
- Fill out the contact tracing form
- Order your beers
- We will then show you to your igloo
- We will hold your reservation for 15 minutes if you are running a little late. If you do not show up within that time, you forfeit your reservation, there are no refunds, and we have the right to seat other guests inside your igloo.
- All beverages must be purchased from Drafting Table. You are welcome to bring in your own food as we do not have a kitchen. Click on this link for more information: https://draftingtablebeer.com/home/food/.
- Even though the igloos are heated, please dress for the weather and in layers. You can even bring a blanket.
- No dogs allowed inside the igloos.
- No smoking or vaping inside the igloos.
- Please exit the igloo promptly at the end of your reservation time slot in order for us to sanitize and air it out prior to the next group. If you want to hang out longer, you are welcome to see if there are any open tables around our building. These tables are covered by our awning but are not heated. Just head to the host stand to be seated at one of these tables.
- In between guests, we air each igloo out for 15 minutes by opening up the door and two vents. We also sanitize the frequently touched surfaces.
- You are able to reschedule your reservation up to 8 hours prior to your start time. Please do this online only.
- No refunds or store credits for cancellations – email us at Amberk@draftingtablebeer.com if you need to cancel.
- Email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Due to the latest MDHHS executive order, we are adjusting our business hours and services. See below.
4-8 PM • Mon – Wed
4-10 PM • Thurs
2-10 PM • Fri
1-10 PM • Sat
2-8 PM • Sun
We are open for outdoor seating and to-go sales! Indoor seating is still closed until further notice.
We have tables set up around our building that are first come, first served.
We also have heated igloo seating that you need a reservation for. Click here for more information and to make a reservation: https://draftingtablebeer.com/home/igloos/
Guests are still allowed inside to place orders, pay for their tab, and use the restroom.
Keep watching our website and social media as hours are subject to change.
View the MDHHS Order here:
Below is the list of policies we have put into place due to COVID-19.
If you choose to not follow them, we will require you to leave.
Thank you for your patience during this time, and thank you for supporting Drafting Table!
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home. We will be doing the same. We will also be completing a health screening and taking our temperatures before each shift.
- Please wait to be seated (and even wait for to-go beers). If there is a wait, add your name and cell phone number to the list and we will text you when your table is ready.
- We are no longer be allowing guests to sit down inside until further notice. We will still be offering outdoor seating and to-go beers. Feel free to bundle up and bring a blanket (or purchase one from us) to sit outside. You are still allowed inside to order and use the restroom.
- For outdoor sit-down service, we are required to record the names, phone numbers, dates, and times patrons sit down and enjoy beer with us. The Oakland County Health Department may request this information if there is a potential outbreak at the brewery so they can do proper contact tracing. This information will be safely stored and will not be given or sold to any other entities beside the Health Department. If you refuse to provide this information we unfortunately will not be allowed to seat you. See the latest order from the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services here that is requiring us to do this: https://www.michigan.gov/coronavirus/0,9753,7-406-98178_98455-543708–,00.html
- We do not have any waiting areas, so if you are waiting for a table you are able to wait at your car or take a walk around downtown Wixom.
- Masks are required to be worn until you are seated with your beer. They are even required outside when on our property. If you get up from your table, you must put your mask back on. Please wear it correctly (over both your mouth and nose). We have disposable masks for sale for $1 if you forget yours at home.
- If you are only ordering beer to-go, please use the online Curbside Pick Up ordering process to limit the number of people inside our building. Alcohol will be uploaded to our website at the start of our business hours and will be taken down one hour before closing time. Curbside Pick Up is available during the days and times we are open. ***IMPORTANT*** You must pick your online order up from the brewery the same day the order is place during business hours. If you do not pick it up by our closing time, your order will be canceled. You will not be refunded or given a store credit. Thank you for understanding! View more details about Curbside Pick Up here: https://draftingtablebeer.com/home/curbside/
- We have limited seating inside to ensure 6 feet social distancing. We have outdoor seating as well with tables spaced 6 feet apart.
- We are 21+ years old after 7pm if we are on a wait list for tables.
- All members of your party (including children) need to remain seated at all times unless ordering a beverage or using the restroom.
- Keep 6 feet away from others not in your party.
- Do not move our tables and chairs. We’ve placed them specifically where they are to ensure we have at least 6 feet distance between each party.
- Our tap list will be on our website. Scan the QR code on your table to view our online menu. If you do not have a smart phone, just ask a server to assist you. View our tap list here: https://draftingtablebeer.com/home/beer/
- Please order your drinks and pay/open a tab at the bar. There are markings on the ground showing 6 feet distance and plex-glass hung to separate you from the server. Don’t forget to bring your ID and wear your mask.
- Know what you are ordering before getting in line at the ordering counter. Only 3 people (or 3 groups of 2) are allowed in line at a time to ensure proper social distancing.
- No mingling and standing between or at other tables outside of your own.
- Max group size is 6 people.
- We will constantly be sanitizing surfaces, handles, restrooms, the entry way, tables, chairs, etc.
- We have several hand sanitizer stations set up around the brewery that we encourage you to use.
- Restrooms- since we cannot guarantee 6 feet distance between others in the restrooms, we ask that only one person at a time uses them unless they are in the same party as you. Please knock before entering.
- We are still holding off on filling customer’s personal growlers and accepting can returns. You are welcome to show us the can returns, but bring them back to your house to recycle. We will include the deposit return refund on your tab.
- We will not have board games and coloring books available until further notice.
- Sorry, no darts.
- All our normal weekly events are on hold for the time being.
- Food truck visits are on hold until further notice.
- We encourage you to order food from our neighboring restaurants. Please also bring your own plastic utensils, plates, and napkins or get them from the restaurant that you order food from.