Aaron and Kristin here. We understand there is a lot of uncertainty and anxiety about the COVID-19 virus. We want to let you know that we are still open for business. We are taking sanitation very seriously and we are and always have been following the practices and procedures recommended by Michigan Health and Human Services and the CDC.
The health and safety of our employees and customers is our #1 priority, so we’ve taken the following actions to help with sanitation and keep us in business during this crazy time.
1. We are limiting our capacity of guests to 72 people inside
2. If there is a wait to get in and you’d like to just grab a 4pk of beer to go, you are able to! Just let us know and we will assist you with making a purchase.
3. We are seating guests as they come in to ensure we have properly cleaned and sanitized previously occupied tables and chairs. Please do not seat yourself unless instructed by a staff member that all tables are sanitized.
4. We do not have physical menus on the tables anymore. We have a laminated card (sanitized after each table change) that has the URL to our online menu and a QR code that you can scan to quickly pull the website up. Click here for our list as well: https://draftingtablebeer.com/home/beer/
5. We have installed hand sanitizer on our walls by our entrance and by the restrooms. Please feel free to use them!
6. If you bring in a growler from home to have us fill we need to sanitize it prior to filling. It will take several minutes to do this, so we appreciate your patience.
7. Finally, if you are sick, we ask you do not enter our building and that you stay home. We have also asked our staff to do the same.