Join the Drafting Table Cycling Team in the Bike MS: Great Lakes Bavarian Breakaway 2019!
This ride raises money for the National MS Society, and their goal is to help reduce the devastating effects of Multiple Sclerosis. They do this through providing funds for research, education, and connecting those with MS with medical and informational resources.
- Date: Saturday, September 28th
- The ride is also Sunday, September 29th but our goal is to have a strong showing on Saturday
- Time: The course opens at 7:30am, but the DT Cycling Team will officially be meeting at 9am at the Drafting Table tent
- Road routes and multiple lengths available (30, 50, 75, and 100 miles)
- Lunch, rest stops with snacks, & refreshments provided along the way
- At the end of the race we will have our Drafting Table tent set up and will have refreshments. We will be set up until about 2pm
- Each participant will receive a bike MS T-Shirt the day of the race
- Sign up for the Drafting Table Team HERE
- Make sure to select Join Our Team on this page
- Registration is currently $50 through August 4th, but use the following discount code to receive 25% off your registration: NewRider
- Fundraising Goal per Rider: $250
- DT cycling jerseys will be available for purchase at Drafting Table for 25% off once you sign up
- Don’t want to ride, but you want to assist with our fundraising efforts? You can also donate to the team HERE
- Click HERE for more information about the weekly training rides