Join us every Monday starting at 7pm for the Drafting Table Run Club group run!
All runners and walkers are welcome. We will provide a 5k route, and you can run or walk at your own pace.
All participants will receive 20% off drinks (consumed in house) and snack purchases after they return to the brewery.
The run is weather dependant and in case of thunder/lightning we will have to cancel for the week. We will keep you up to date on this website page.
* Discount does not apply to To-Go beers
Join us every Tuesday for Stein Night! Bring in your own stein (up to 1 Liter) to fill up with any tier 1 or 2 beer for the regular pint price.
Wixom’s Taqueria La Casita Restaurant will be setting up every Wednesday inside the pub to serve tacos! Choose from chicken, beef, pastor (marinated roasted pork), and steak meat, corn or flour tortillas, choose your toppings, and add on a side of chips and salsa. They now also accept credit cards!
Ride your bicycle or motorcycle to the brewery every Wednesday until October 2nd and receive $0.50 off each tier 1 and 2 pint!
Also, Drafting Table is bringing back the cycling team to ride in the Bike MS: Great Lakes Bavarian Breakaway! The ride is in Frankenmuth, MI and our team will be meeting for the Saturday, 9/28 portion of the ride. This is a fundraiser for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.
Contact our team captain Terry at firstname.lastname@example.org to get information about the team, the ride, and Bike MS.
We are currently working on setting up training rides and will keep you posted on dates and times.
Join us every Thursday for Quizzo Trivia starting at 8pm. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place teams receive gift card prizes.
Do you want to receive fresh vegetables this summer? If so, sign up for a CSA share from Hay Creek Heritage Farms! They will be at the brewery every Sunday to deliver vegetables for their members.
Learn more about CSA here: https://www.haycreekheritage.com/csa
Sign Up for CSA here: https://www.haycreekheritage.com/store-1
1ST TRAINING RIDE
Drafting Table Cycling Team
Join us Wednesday, June 19th for our group training ride with the Drafting Table Cycling Team!
Time: 6:30 pm meet up to learn about the DT Cycling Team, Bike MS, and the route
Start Riding: 6:45 pm
We can take off from the corner of Old Wixom Rd. and Pontiac Trail, and hook up with the Huron Valley Trail. We will turn around at 11 Mile Rd in South Lyon (right before the South Lyon High School). This is ~15 miles round trip. There may be portions of gravel road that we need to cross, but most of the route is on side walks and the paved Huron Valley Bike Trail. Below is a map of the route.
– Riders can go as far as they would like and at whatever pace they would like.
– All riders must wear a helmet.
– Please remember to look out for cars when crossing streets as there are several crossings on this route.
– Gary from South Lyon Cycle will be at the brewery before and after the ride for FREE bike tune ups. SLC is a locally and family owned full service cycling shop, and they have all you need when it comes to bicycles!
– After the ride please join us inside the brewery for $0.50 off each pint of beer! La Casita also will be serving dinner from 5:30-8 pm.
– This ride is weather dependent. If it is thundering/lightning we will reschedule the ride. Stay up to date via our website here: http://draftingtablebeer.com/home/dt-cycle-team-training-ride-wednesday-612-630pm/
See you next Wednesday!
Join us at the brewery on Sunday, 6/23 for POUND® class led by More Fit!
– Arrive by 11:45am to check in and get settled
– The class starts promptly at 12pm
– It’s $10 to participate, and it includes a beermosa after the class
– You must pre-register at the pub (or by calling the pub) as space is limited
POUND® LIVE uses Ripstix®, lightly weighted drumsticks engineered specifically for exercising, to transform drumming into an incredibly effective way of working out. Instead of listening to music, you become the music in this exhilarating full-body workout that combines cardio, conditioning, and strength training with yoga and pilates-inspired movements. Designed for all fitness levels, POUND® LIVE provides the perfect atmosphere for letting loose, getting energized, toning up and rockin’ out! The workout is easily modifiable and the alternative vibe and welcoming philosophy appeals to men and women of all ages and abilities.
Happy Independence Day! Our pub will be open from 12-6pm on Thursday, July 4th. Growler fills will be $2 off and howler fills will be $1 off for the day. Mug club members still receive they growler fill discount on top of this!
Join us for the Painting With A Twist Pop-Up at the brewery!
Painting: Michigan Canvas (see below)
Date: July 8, 6:45-9pm – painting starts promptly at 7pm
Price: $35/pp includes all materials and instruction (purchase beer and hard cider separately)
Organizer: Painting with a Twist – Wixom 248-773-7086
Online pre-registration is required as space is limited. Pre-Register Here: https://www.paintingwithatwist.com/studio/wixom/event/2086244/
Join us for Books and Brews the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 7pm. This is an adult book club led by the Wixom Library.
July’s book is The Martian by Andy Weir.
Copies of the current month’s book will be available at the information desk at the Wixom Library for check out. Happy reading and cheers!
Join us on Sunday, 7/14 for a pop up barre class inside the pub led by More Fit Studio located in Wixom, MI!
– $10 – includes a 1 hour class and a beermosa after
– Must pre-register at the pub as space is limited
– Arrive by 11:45am to check in and get settled
– Class begins promptly at 12pm
– Bring a yoga mat if you have it (More Fit will bring a few extras)
Barre Class is a body-shaping class that blends weight training, Pilates core, ballet fundamentals, and stretching to deliver quick results. This workout utilizes non-impact, fat burning movements to tone the upper body, create narrow thighs, lift your seat and flatten your abdominals. Participants will notice improved strength, cardiovascular health, posture and flexibility. Class will take place bare foot or with grippy socks. No prior dance experience necessary. There is no prerequisite to this class. See you at the barre!